You can learn more about the grant here.
- Joshua Knobe (Yale); Michael Rea (Notre Dame); Jonathan Schaffer (Rutgers); David Rose (Stanford); & Deborah Kelemen (Boston)
- Stephen Stich (Rutgers); Justin Sytsma (VUW); Nick Byrd (SIT)
- Daniel Lim (Duke Kunshan) & Ryan Nichols (Fullerton)
- Charity Anderson (Baylor); Kutter Callaway (Fuller); & Sarah Schnitker (Baylor)
- Kevin Scharp (St Andrews) & Andrew Torrance (St Andrews)
- Edouard Machery (Pittsburgh) & Ameni Mehrez (CEU)
- Shaun Nichols (Cornell); Tamar Kushnir (Cornell); & David Pizarro (Cornell)
- Jordan Wessling (Lindsey Wilson); Aku Visala (Helsinki); & Michael Laakasuo (Helsinki)
- Sarah Ritchie (Edinburgh); Myron Penner (Trinity Western); & Jonathan Jong (Oxford/Coventry)
- Helen De Cruz (SLU) & Johan De Smedt (SLU).
The John Templeton Foundation has awarded a ,349,634 grant to Ian Church, assistant professor of philosophy at Hillsdale College, to lead a multi-team project on experimental philosophy of religion.
According to an announcement by the Templeton Foundation, the aim of the project is “to kick-start broad, interdisciplinary engagement in XPhi of religion” and establish “XPhi of religion as a new, bona fide area of research.” The grant will fund (over three years) ten research teams consisting of: