As mentioned in my Summer 2022 Plans, to help keep readers up to date with what’s happening in the philosophy world this summer, I’ll be be creating a space each month for individuals and institutions to share news.
If you have news of the sort that would typically appear on Daily Nous, please share it in the comments. (For examples of such news, see the list in the first of these posts.)
Here is the one for July 2022.
- You’re welcome to include links in your comments, though comments with more than one link may get held back automatically for moderation until I have a chance to approve them.
- Images can be included in your comments by clicking on the image icon in the bottom right part of the comment entry box.
- Self-promotion is okay, provided what your promoting about your self is newsworthy (i.e., yes to “big grant to study such-and-such”, no to “my article about X is coming out in Y”).
- After you publish a comment, you may edit it for up to 15 minutes by clicking on the gearwheel icon that will show up on the bottom right part of your comment as you mouse over it.
- You can obtain a link directly to your comment for sharing purposes by clicking on the link icon that appears in the top right corner of your comment when you mouse over it after it is published
- You may not make original accusations of individual wrongdoing in the comments; if you’re going to post something regarding such an accusation, you may only post what has been officially reported in reputable news outlets elsewhere, and must include a link to said outlets, or have previously cleared it with me.
- Your comments are subject to moderation and possible removal. Comments may take a little while to appear.